The multimedia complex of the Museum of Money has been acknowledged the best 07.11.2017
The ceremony of summarizing the competition results and awarding took place on October 31, 2017 within the framework of Integrated Systems Russia exhibition.
This year, ProIntegration Awards competition was held for the eighth time. The winners were chosen in 12 categories, “Best audio and visual solution for museums” was among them. In this category, the jury awarded the project of creating the multimedia complex of the History of Money exposition (Saint Petersburg, Anninskiy Cavalier of the Peter and Paul Fortress) realized by “Askrin” Jsc. in close co-operation with the customers – Goznak.
The multimedia complex of the History of Money exposition includes:
- a unique informational and reference information system enabling the visitors to obtain detailed information about every exhibit and personalities and events connected with it and have a look at an enlarged image of an exhibit;
- more than sixty thematic videos dedicated to the history of the monetary system in Russia, historical personalities and events connected with the theme of the exposition, as well as industrial processes;
- “Trading Russia”, “Civil war”, “Zone of the 21st century”, “Design center” and other interactive installations;
- “Artists of Goznak” and “Engravers of Goznak” interactive books;
- “How to confirm authenticity of a banknote” interactive quiz;
- Pseudo holographic images of rarest coins presented in virtual showcases – promo visors.
The multimedia complex helped making the exposition more informationally filled and multifarious. The applied audio and visual solutions help the visitors to obtain information in a convenient, vivid and fascinating shape. Many visitors of the museum evaluate the multimedia “filling” of the Money Exposition highly in the guestbook.